#INTRA, Lifestyles flagship product for over 27 years, has been safely consumed my millions worldwide, both healthy and those who seek health maintenance, healing and cure, and even athletes!
The precise scientific formula of 23 botanical extracts provides optimal health benefits, immunity and energy boost, antioxidant effect, supports and balance the body’s 8 biological systems!
#Intra promotes energy. Intra also normalize and raise an individual’s resistance to all forms of stress in the body. Athletes needs higher dosage of Intra to upkeep energy level for their training needs.
#Lifestyles Canada products provides great benefits for healthy individuals, and athletes too!
The natural ingredients, 23 botanical extracts, in#INTRA promotes optimal health and energy needs for healthy athletes to break through their daily training needs.
Intra is now certified “Safe for Athletic Use”
By the German Sport University Institute for Biochemistry,
Accredited Institution for Certification, German Sport University
Koln Institute for Biochemistry, IOC Accredited Laboratory ,
Prof. Dr. Wilhelm Schanzer, C/O Deutsche Sprothochschule, Dr. M.K. Parr, Food Scientist
Intra contains No Steroids • No Stimulants
Intra is completely free of alcohol, caffeine, or any substance that would cause an athlete to test positive for a banned substance.
In order to maintain a “healthy” active lifestyle, it is important to have the right
amount of nutrients to: • support optimal energy • help reduce the effects of exercise stress • provide antioxidants (to combat free radicals and toxins produced during exercise)
What are some of the ingredients in INTRA helping us?
Intra Boost Energy
German Chamomile, Ginger root, Bee Pollen, Chinese Pearl Barley are some of the
ingredients in Intra that promote energy. These ingredients helps promote our energy level for to achieve optimal levels of activity.
Intra for Physical Stress Resistance!
Adaptogens normalize and raise an individual’s resistance to all forms of stresses in the
body (including the physical stress associated with exercise).
Intra contains the following adaptogens:
1. Siberian Ginseng
• A Classical Adaptogenic Herb
• Siberian ginseng has been extensively researched by the Russians and at one time it was popular among workers and athletes in that country to improve performance, endurance, as well as preventing sickness in the workplace.
• Siberian ginseng has been scientifically shown to increase energy, stamina, and help the body resist viral infections and environmental toxins.
2. Reishi Mushroom
• In the Orient, Reishi is considered a Fu Zhen herb (immune modulation).
• Reishi has various applications including acting as an adaptogen in helping the body fight the effects of all forms of stress.